About Me

Monday, January 28, 2013

Natasha

 My friend Natasha was the inspiration for this piece. I can't believe I forgot to date this one but it was made in early 2010 for her birthday. Still early work, still playing around, but at least discovered Faber Castell ink pens at this point. I find her name to be a bit easier to make out than others but I tried to incorporate that which makes me think "Natasha" and when I think "Natasha" I think "Chronic"

 She is one of the chillest girls I know. Really. Don't bother Toosh, she won't bother you. Her famous quote is as follows: "As long as you are not hurting yourself or anyone around you, idgaf." Haha Thus the peace sign.

I had smoke in mind for the most part but one thing I had to include was a snake, they are her FAVORITE. Just kidding, she hates them more than anything but I love them and by fate we always run into some guy with a snake when we are out and about together. So, naturally, I will put the snake on my shoulders and chase her around with it. Well, I was not letting her off the hook this time either. Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment